This is not a sponsored post
So after using different body creams available in the market without achieving what I really desire (a youthful glowing skin without irritation) I stumbled on St. Ives Collagen Elastin Skin Renewing Body Lotion. You see I’ve used so many creams which ended up lightening, darkening or irritating my skin considering the fact that I have a sensitive skin and I’m living in a hot country. So I was constantly in search of ‘the one’ cream that would be just right.
What was the appeal?
- After going natural I decided to adopt a more healthy lifestyle paying closer attention to products I use on my body so when I saw these (made using 100% natural moisturizers, dermatologically tested and gentle for sensitive skin) on the bottle I was sold.
- It wasn’t pricey compared to other lotions in the market.
Clinically proven to improve the health and appearance of skin, this moisture-rich formula contains a combination of essential collagen & elastin proteins to help revive and moisturize dry skin all day long. Apply daily to maintain hydrate skin that looks and feels soft, smooth and radiant.
- Formulated without parabens or phthalates
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain animal ingredients
- Bottle contains 20% post-consumer recycled material
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
Fragrance: it doesn’t smell fancy, just a light and mild fragrance.
Consistency: Gel like
Where to buy: This product is easy to find
- It is inexpensive
- It doesn’t sit on the skin, it gets absorbed quickly and doesn’t leave flakes
- Great for my sensitive skin since it doesn’t contain Parabens, Phthalates and its fragrance is unnoticeable.
- It is a bit too dry (I usually mix mine with glycerin)
- It breaks me out whenever I use it on my face
- It doesn’t contain SPF
Final thoughts/ recommendations
Would I recommend it? Yes, I would I have used more than three bottles and my skin loves it, it is my best affordable go-to cream yet. Have you used this lotion before? If you have, what was your experience like? Like, comment, share and subscribe.